This guy gets credit for moxie, if not for honesty, or class, or any of the attributes a woman typically looks for in a date.
He reportedly mugged a woman and snatched her purse at a West Des Moines mall around 9:30 p.m. Friday, but “felt something strong,” according to a post on the Craigslist, a free online classified ad site. He thought she did, too.
And, no, he didn’t think she was giving him the old stink eye.
“I've done many a snatch-and-grabs but no one has ever stuck in my mind like you,” he posted. “There was a quick moment when our eyes met that I felt something strong. I think you felt it too.”
He claims that “if Iwasn’t so shy (or so committing a crime), I would have asked you name.”
Of course, her driver’s license revealed her identity.
“So, Jennifer,” our bad Romeo wrote, “If you’d like to get together for a drink sometime, get back to me.”
She can have her purse back, he continued, but not the $34 that was in it.
What woman can resist an offer like that?
If you read this story you might also like:
- Does a Smile While Scooping the Loop Mean True Love? On Craigslist, They Think So
- ‘Creepers’ on Craigslist? No Way. Didn’t You Read the Disclaimer? ‘I Am Not a Creeper …’
- No Goat Like an Old Goat – the 2-Legged and 4-Legged Varieties: Best of Craigslist
- Craigslist Dating News Flash: They’re Shallow, Desperate and Deserving of the Ultimate Smackdown
- An Apology for Karaoke Gone Bad – But Not as Bad as Craigslist Daters’ Luck